Organic Plant Care Program
We will guide you to the healthy, thriving landscape you’ve always dreamed of
Are you tired of looking out of your window at a struggling landscape? Do you have insects eating your shrubs or diseases afflicting your plants? Are weeds taking over your planting beds and borders?
Would you rather have a garden bursting with life, visited by beautiful butterflies, birds and other wildlife? A place your family can gather and safely play?
Earthdance Organics can guide you to achieving healthy plant beds, and borders bursting with vibrancy and diversity.
Let us show you the way with our simple soil solution.
We take a three-pronged approach:
- We provide excellent plant nutrition by feeding the soil, boosting microbial life, and enhancing plant immunity.
- We support plant defenses through bacterial applications and dormant oil spray.
- We build healthy soils, adding organic matter, and a variety of soil amendments where needed.
Earthdance Organics Plant Care Services Program
Earthdance Organics will guide you to healthy soil and thriving plants if you follow our simple Plant Care Services Program. You will be amazed at how fast your plants revitalize after our FertileTea treatments. Once the soil is renewed, they can grow strong and resilient, as they access the food they need.
Achieve the landscape you’ve been dreaming of.
Common Soil Problems We Address:
- Lack of Soil Biology – Soil life is essential to growing healthy plants. Good bacteria and fungi can help plants gain access to soil nutrition by extending their roots to access water and food. They can also improve their immune systems.
- Compaction – In compacted soils, roots are not able to access the oxygen they need in order to function properly. This results in rotting or stunted roots, which weakens plants and makes them more susceptible to disease and infection.
- Lack of Nutrition – Soils lacking in key nutrients severely limit plant growth and vigor. In cases of acidic soils, nutrients may be stored in the soil but are unavailable for plant absorption.
- Weeds can take over parts of your yard. They tend to thrive in poor soil conditions, enriching the soil can encourage other plants to grow, crowding out weeds.
- Lack of Organic Material in soil. If there’s not enough organic matter in the soil, plants can lack good nutrition. It holds onto water and nutrients, making them available to plants.
Plant Care Program
Our Plant Care Program involves 6 applications per year of our FertileTea. These are mixed with customized organic amendments, specifically determined by your Soil Test results.
We only use organic-based methods. These methods will not only support robust, healthy plants, but ensure that you and your family stay healthy. It also ensures that our net impact on the environment is positive.
Safe Plant Care
Much of our industry applies toxic chemicals that are not safe for people, pets, or wildlife. We are committed to using practices that are non-toxic and closely replicate Nature’s own processes. Each subdivided piece of land connects to another and collectively makes up the Puget Sound watershed ecosystem. We can support you in helping to preserve this unique habitat.
For trees and shrubs that are struggling and need extra, more immediate assistance, we offer Deep Root Feeding services.